REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSIONS - Parents seeking admission to National Public School, Hosur Road are requested to fill in the online registration form.
REGISTRATION PROCESS- Filling of form, uploading of documents, fee payment (Rs.600/- processing fee) and submission. After the online submission of the application form, the final print out has to be submitted along with the required documents to the school office (drop box) on any working day from 4th November 2020, between 09.00 a.m. to 12.30 pm.
Documents to be enclosed along with the application form (hard copy): -
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar (optional)
- Processing Fee receipt for Rs.600/- paid online
Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at NPS, HRD strive with the same goal in mind. Admission to National Public School, HRD, is open to all children, irrespective of caste, creed, race, religion or gender. A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, HRD. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission to Montessori & Kindergarten. Even the department of education follows the same.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are usually more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to NPS.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
- Parents are requested to check the website periodically for updates regarding the entrance test. No separate intimation regarding entrance examination will be sent to parents.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Address for Communication:
National Public School, Hosur Road
Electronic City PO,
Bengaluru - 560100
Phone: +91 80 2784 9699 / +91 94816 14422
Please click on the link provided below to access the admission form.
The form should be filled online, printed, signed and dropped in the box kept in the school premises.
The registration for admission to Montessori 1, KG 1 & KG 2 and Grades 1 - 8 is now open for the academic year 2021-2022.